About the opportunity:
To support our continued growth, were currently seeking an Account Manager to be our customer journey expert as a key member of the Enterprise Sales team in our New York office.
In this role, the successful candidate will primarily focus on customer satisfaction & drive product usage through various data driven activities & providing exceptional daily account management.
- Responsible for understanding & communication of company products, creative services, new technologies, policies & procedures to new & existing customers
- Leverage the Shutterstocks methodologies, & best practices to support successful onboarding & adoption on the customer side
- Ensure product, subscription, & usage by customer base through excellent client service & understanding project & customer purchasing cycles
- Provides solutions & other product offerings through site demos & presentations to customers
- Proactively enhances & streamlines workflow within the department to help facilitate the growth & expansion of accounts
- Entering of customer & sales data into the appropriate systems
- Technical troubleshooting of our systems, site & client issues to help improve performance & overall user experience
- Proactively build strategies using data & systems to ensure YoY revenue growth & increased market penetration
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations to generate proper levels of adoption, ensure client is prepped for renewals & new revenue opportunities
- Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals & map Shutterstocks capabilities to achieve these goals
- At leastfive years of experience as an Account Manager working with Enterprise clients
- Preferably from a background in SaaS, media or emerging technologies
- Previous experience with CRM software (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics etc)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational & communication skills with the ability to work across many systems, tasks & departments simultaneously
- Strong customer service skills with proven ability to build & maintain relationships via telephone & email
Shutterstock team members:
- Embrace our culture. Our culture thrives on the unique individuals that make up Shutterstock; this uniqueness empowers us as a whole.
- Continue learning. Our ambitious team members & leaders take pride in Shutterstock's many learning opportunities, which bring real value & results to the work being done. Each day, you'll continue to grow while using tools such as LinkedIn Learning.
- Benefit. We work hard to make sure everyone gets the most out of working with us. Along with a competitive salary, Shutterstock offers the total package, which includes breakfast & lunch served daily, multiple health coverage options, a 50% 401K match program, fitness benefits, & more! All this, nestled into the open, collaboration-inducing, game-friendly environment of our NYC Headquarters, you'll love becoming a member of the team!
Interested in becoming an Account Manager?
If you meet the profile outlined above, fill out & submit the application below!
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be personally contacted. We kindly ask that you do not submit multiple applications, as this action does not increase your chances for selection & will instead delay the interview process. Be sure to verify that yourcontact information is correct before submitting.
Shutterstock is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Weaccept all applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 350,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 180 million images & more than 9 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, visit www.shutterstock.com & follow us on Twitter,Facebook, & Instagram.