Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As an Unqork Senior GTM Product Manager, you will be responsible for the vision of your product suite. Youll be driving product strategy & roadmap working closely with our industry leaders, clients, user experience designers & architects to build market leading products for our customers. Joining the GTM Product organization is an unique opportunity to bring forth industry or capability specific solutions on top of Unqorks no-code platform.
As a Senior GTM Product Manager, you will:
- Drive the product vision, strategy, & roadmap to establish best in class, industry leading & well-adopted products
- Assist in the management of the entire product lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities, including but not limited to: identifying business objectives, use case definition & prioritization
- Maintain & advocate for architectural & design principles that support performance, capacity, & scalability
- Gain understanding in market requirements for current & future products by conducting market research supported by on-going conversations with clients, SI partners, industry experts & other stakeholders
- Understand market trends to ensure product suite is well positioned
- Collaborate closely with development teams to evaluate & iterate on ideas & designs
- Work closely with the GTM product design, operations, architecture & development teams to design, architect, & implement new capabilities to delight users
- Partner with business leadership & production teams to provide client-friendly explanations of technical solutions & project estimates
- Ensure product development optimally aligns with business objectives & overall product vision
- Actively contribute to brainstorms, workshops, & other ideation opportunities
- Assist peers in product management, engineering & design teams in understanding complex systems
What we're looking for:
- 5+ experience in technical product management
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, & data analysis skills
- Strong leadership, communication, collaboration, & presentation skills
- Proven track record of leading & delivering digital products & services that balance business & user needs
- Proven track record in product managing one or multiple products, including multiple release cycles
- Proven ability to understand & create clear & actionable software design & development specifications & plans
- Familiarity with design & development methodologies including Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Strong advocate of user-driven product design & data-driven product refinement
- Passion & curiosity around technology & human interaction
- Understanding of market trends & a keen interest in following emerging technologies
- Be curious & have a strong desire to learn & adapt
- Ability to work independently & take initiative in ambiguous environments
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.