About this role:
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT & our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, & sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware & software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, & AI to operations across various industries. Samsaras fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, & London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, & Dragoneer.
Were searching for ambitious, entrepreneurial leaders with a passion for accelerating the successful adoption of our products, & the Senior Implementation Consultant (Spanish Speaking) is a critical ingredient in ensuring our customers have the tools & capabilities required to achieve lasting results. This role is the first & main touch point during implementation, working across multiple customer teams & with Samsara Sales, Product Management, Support, & Executive Leadership.
This role is primarily based in Atlanta, with travel opportunities to visit customers on-site.
- Ensure successful solution implementation for Samsaras largest Enterprise accounts
- Bring in & coordinate with Samsaras managed service partnership ecosystem as needed
- Create practical implementation plans & ensure continuous progress against timelines
- Collaborate with numerous cross-functional working teams & stakeholders both at the customer & internally at Samsara
- Keep executives informed of progress & advocate for change when needed
- Build customer capabilities in Samsara product delivery & execution
- Bachelors degree, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years experience working in management consulting, IT consulting, implementation or deployment consulting and/or program/project management
- Experience in leading large implementation or change management programs preferred
- Strong technical proficiency & ability to build expertise on HW & SW products
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with diverse groups of people
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves & work across multiple functions
- Superior problem solving & analytical skills
- Executive presence & strong communication/presentation skills
- Fluency in written & verbal Spanish
- Experience in fleet management, safety programming, IoT devices, or B2B software preferred
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team & ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.