This position is remote, with 25% travel & reports to the Vice President of Client Services.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Design, organize & facilitate onboarding to all new staff, partnering with subject matter experts cross-functionally across the brand to ensure the accuracy of information & SOPs being delivered
- In partnership with CS Management, observe talent & provide feedback on employee/departmental development opportunities
- Assess business metrics to identify training needs to improve operational efficiencies
- Supports client services in driving client satisfaction through applied learning by way of scheduled & active observation & coaching to team members
- Diagnose performance needs & recommend targeted, strategic learning solutions which support business & talent priorities
- Lead the design & development of high-quality, innovative, & effective learning solutions in various delivery formats including on the job, computer/video based & instructor-led learning for a global sales force & home office
- Champions a culture of learning, performance, & empowerment across the organization
- Incorporate & execute change management strategies in support of new program launches
- Develop & incorporate various levels of evaluation to measure training effectiveness
- Facilitate train the trainer sessions as needed
- Occasional travel to NJ & AZ facilities
What You Bring To The Role
- 3-5 years of experience in delivering sales, service & product training within a call center/retail environment & instructional design in a corporate or multi-unit environment
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience managing & leading a team
- Demonstrated success with creating learning tools, resources, & activities to develop leaders in a large corporate environment
- Proven ability to excel & lead by example in a fast paced & continuously evolving environment
- Experience working with cross-functional partners at all levels of the organization to develop content & assess training needs
- Strong presentation skills (Microsoft & Google Proficient)
- Independent worker & takes initiative
- Motivational, inspiring & a team player
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- E-commerce & retail store awareness
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.