Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gamedays, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
Read more about our initiatives here.
What you'll do:
- Drive the roadmap process by working closely with Engineers, Product Designers & Analysts to test, code, measure & iterate your products.
- Be a driving force on cross-departmental Squads to identify & prioritize high-impact opportunities & keep the team focused on the users Job-To-Be-Done.
- Through both your own data analysis & working with Slices Analytics team, develop & test hypotheses to optimize the experience & drive revenue.
- Support our business development team on the discovery & execution of product partnerships.
What we're looking for:
- 4-6+ years of Product Management experience in marketplace & mobile products.
- Good experience both in analyzing data to help develop hypotheses & then constructing experiments to test them.
- Clear passion for Design Thinking & being a partner to Product Design.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate & partner well throughout an organization.
- Meticulous in taking care of the details & demonstrating end-to-end ownership of work.
- Fluent in agile software development
Great Product Managers can come from a variety of backgrounds, & so Slice is open-minded to varied education & experience
We operate like a startup, so being self-motivated, curious, & flexible is a good start. You prefer to come up with your own solutions to problems but are not afraid to ask for help. You enjoy making suggestions for how to improve our product & business, no matter the department. Youre the kind of person who roots for the underdog. And lastly, this job will probably be a lot easier if you have a soulmate-level love for authentic pizza.
Join a community of best-in-class team who combine creativity, curious minds & a commitment to excellence with the desire & commitment to grow & build on the product culture & skill bases & community here in NI.
- Market Leading Salary
- Strong Pension contribution
- Personal Health, Dental & Eye Care
- Income & Death insurance
- Cycle Scheme of up to 2500
- 750 per annum self-learning budget/working from home allowance
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Market leading Maternity & Paternity Schemes
- Flexible working / Hours & WFH
- Generous time off allowance & policies
- Free Friday Pizza & Monday Breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen/snacks
- Annual conference attendance & training/development budget
- Substantial gym membership discount
- Discounts for local Pizzerias
How to apply?
A CV gives us a good idea of your background, we are interested in your latest work & projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us. If you have them, be sure to include links to any personal projects, blogs, contributions, or anything you want to add to your application.
We can also consider remote applications from within the UK & there will be some travel required to the Belfast office if this is the case.
My Pizza Slice is an equal opportunities employer & we value Diversity. We appreciate the differences in style & perspective as we believe it adds value to the organization, & we aim to recruit like-minded employees. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.