Boxed is the easiest & most modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxeds app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, & pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant, fun & close group of engineers, designers, marketers, & operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers.
As a QA Automation Engineer at Boxed, your mission is to maintain & improve the quality of our e-commerce platform. You will be part of a team that ensures that all our customer facing apps & internal tools are of the utmost highest standard. Your background will be highly technical & include expertise in automating web & native apps with open source tools. You will be passionate about what you do so that we, as a team, can achieve the best service possible for our millions of users.
- Be an advocate for quality products & the value automation brings to a healthy product
- Develop, configure & maintain automated tests using Selenium WebDriver for internal tools & customer facing apps (Web, iOS, Android)
- Work with product teams & rest of QA to expand automation coverage & refine our processes
- Document & track bug reports in JIRA
- Work collaboratively with developers, product owners to understand requirements & create flexible test suites
- 3+ years of automation framework design, test script writing & execution experience
- Skilled in Java or other object oriented languages
- Intimate knowledge of automation frameworks
- Relevant experience in automating web, iOS & Android native apps
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Proficient in using Github & Jenkins
- Familiar with JIRA & other QA tools
Benefits & Perks
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits