Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Benefits Manager? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Benefits Manager?
As a Benefits Manager working on the HR Team in Taboolas NYC headquarters, you will be responsible for all US & LATAM benefits planning & US benefit administration & serve as the point of contact for all benefit related needs. You will work closely with the head of HR for the Americas on adding new programs & benefit solutions to support our growing organization.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 4 years experience in a Benefits role, with deep expertise in benefits design & negotiation, & 401(k) plans.
- A can do attitude, team player mentality, & ability to forge great relationships both within & outside the HR team.
- A practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving & thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in working through complex transactions, with the ability to analyze, problem solve & communicate observations & recommendations.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Benefits Manager, you will:
- Manage & administer employee benefits programs including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long-term disability, workers compensation, EAP, etc.
- Evaluate & compare existing company benefits to market data to determine companys competitive position & develop recommendations for modifications/new plans accordingly.
- Work closely with broker to develop census data & solicit insurance companies for quotations. Evaluate quotations & make recommendations to management.
- Responsible for administration of new & existing plans including communications, benefits booklets, benefits orientation & eligibility notifications.
- Handles benefit inquiries & complaints to ensure quick resolution.
- Responsible for administering company retirement plans (traditional 401(k) & Roth) including eligibility & ERISA notifications, employee education.
- Prepares & executes, with legal consultation, benefit documentation such as original & amended plan texts, benefit agreements & insurance policies. Instructs insurance carriers, trustees, & other administrative agencies outside the company to effect changes in benefit program. Ensures prompt & accurate compliance.
- Establish and/or strengthen relationships with key HR vendors to maximize value for the services they provide.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.