Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Enterprise Support Client Services Team is responsible for providing direct phone, email & web support to our growing number of direct customers & channel resellers. This will include assisting new customers with the initial set up of CyberSource's digital/online payment services, educating customers on the use of our digital/online business management tools, reports & continuing to resolve any issues our customers might face with our list of products.
The ideal candidate is an articulate candidate who understands & can appreciate the challenges organizations face in implementing & integrating payment solution into complex IT environments across heterogeneous operating environments. Candidates would have technical depth & a customer-first mentality, the desire to take the initiative to own & resolve customer issues, & interest in working in a fast paced, high growth, learning environment.
- Answer client queries about CyberSource products & services via phone, email & eTicket, adhering to CSS process & best practice
- Troubleshoot issues regarding CyberSource's products & services
- Liaise with appropriate internal teams & external parties to resolve outstanding client issues with CyberSource's products & services
- Enter pertinent case data into the CRMs to track client issues
- Maintain expert knowledge of CyberSource products & services through training & self-study
- Configure internal systems to enable effective processing for clients using our services
What do we look for in a Polytechnic Trainee?
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills & a passion for problem solving & investigation
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases & work under pressure
- Well organized & detail oriented
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability to comprehend technical topics & present them to non-technical users
- Knowledge of digital/online payment processing and/or banking industry
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages. (ASP, PHP, xml, etc.)
- Knowledge of Network protocols, infrastructure, & topologies
The Polytechnic Traineeship Program runs from March 2020 to July/August 2020
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.