To Build with Confidence, INDUS.AI works with owners, builders, & general contractors to deliver data & insights via computer vision & artificial intelligence. With our ambient project monitoring system, our customers can make more informed decisions, more easily manage their projects, & perhaps most importantly get home quicker & safer. We are in a rapid growth phase. If you like challenge, excitement, creative thinking, join our team & work with industry leaders.
INDUS.AI is looking for an enthusiastic & motivated Computer Vision Engineer to join our team. You'll be working closely with our research & development team to craft cutting edge methods to tackle different problems on construction sites such as safety non-compliance & low productivity.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Design & develop state-of-the-art Computer Vision & Machine Learning algorithms for scene analysis, semantic segmentation, object detection & classification, object tracking, & activity recognition.
- Working closely with the engineering team to integrate perception solutions.
- Act as a mentor & subject matter expert within the computer vision group & with other key stakeholders.
- Research, design, & implement algorithms in Deep Learning for Computer Vision & Perception.
- Apply image & video analysis techniques to large-scale, real-world problems.
- Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification & implementation of visual perception product components.
- Developing a comprehensive testing protocol for all projects.
- Solving complex real-world challenges in creative, effective & efficient ways.
- Planning & managing time, tasks, milestones & resources to meet project objectives.
- Communicating & coordinating with relevant engineering, operation & product teams during all phases of technology development & technology deployment.
- Solving unique problems & working on a small, self-directed team.
- Directly influence the vision & objectives for your team's work in alignment with business & market needs.
- Directly change what we do in INDUS.AI fulfillment service to delight our customers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline required with a focus on Deep Learning, Computer Vision & Machine Learning.
- Leverages the power of existing Neural Network inferencing frameworks like TensorRT & OpenVINO.
- Implement or port machine learning & image processing algorithms to NVIDIA Jetson, Intel Movidius Myriad VPU, or Coral.
- Hands-on coding skills & ability to quickly prototype in Python & C/C++ is a must.
- Experience with parallel computing, OpenCL, CUDA, GPGPU, FPGA
- Experience in
- Video Streaming Delivery Protocols (RTMP, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, UDP).
- Video Formats & Codecs (HLS, HDS, MP4, H264/5, etc.).
- Video Encoders (FFMPEG, Digital Rapids, Vantage, Elemental).
- Experience in tools & frameworks for deep learning (TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet) with strong hands on experience in at least one of them is required.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Ability to handle & solve complex issues in systematic & creative ways.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment & self-motivated.
What makes me stand out from the crowd?
- Proven record of innovation & delivery of results to solve real-world problems.
- Knowledge of Edge Computing.
- Familiarity with ROS
- Deep understanding & hands-on knowledge of Deep Learning & its applications in Computer Vision.
- Ability to work on challenging assignments with aggressive schedules.
At INDUS.AI, were building a whole new category in an industry that desperately needs it. Managing modern day construction projects is like flying a 747 with no instrumentation. Were building the altimeter, compass, heading indicator, you get the picture. This may be the most meaningful work youll ever do. In order to deliver on such a promise, weve created a stellar environment for you & your career growth.
Our 5 core values
- Delight Customers
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
- Face the Feedback
- Embrace Learning From Failure
- Get It Done
Benefits include a competitive salary with stock options, standard health benefits, as well as some other more interesting benefits like wellness & professional development allowances, & employee discounts.