Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
The Director, Program Management will be responsible for driving the success of various national process improvement initiatives, & will be the key leader interfacing with the tech team to drive operational efficiency. The source of truth as the mechanism builder, this person will partner with Department Leaders to drive efficiency & automation across all business lines while enhancing the customer experience. This person will develop the plans, tools, & audit techniques to build efficient processes across markets, corporate, & support operations. They will work closely with department leadership as well as the Chief Business Officer to project management skills to the overall operational improvement process.
What you will do:
- Identify & deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies & the application of innovative thinking with a focus on developing sustainable, repeatable, & quantifiable business process improvements.
- Work with key business stakeholders to develop tools & program frameworks companywide.
- Track & report on program management impact including goal progress & path to completion.
- Run Stakeholder Meeting & Planning Sessions with Senior Leaders including C-Level Executives from various departments.
- Create efficiency and/or automation programs that improve quality, speed, & customer experience.
- Prioritize requests across worldwide product, sales, operations, marketing, & finance teams.
- Analyze & collect data to create feedback efforts & provide insights.
- Define, develop, & evaluate performance metrics to establish process success.
- Work with multiple stakeholders, often with competing/conflicting objectives, to ensure cohesive & reachable measures of success. Review data post-implementation to measure success; participate in defining standards of improvement success
- Ensure the business impact & project objectives/dependencies are identified, reported on & managed at all times; proactively identify solutions to address risks in advance.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of working experience in high-growth environments.
- 5+ years of experience in program management
- Experience owning program strategy & end to end project delivery
- Experience analyzing & communication results to Senior Leadership
- Driver of automation, standardization with an ability to implement repeatable, efficient processes.
- Demonstrated experience designing customer-centric solutions
- Strong business partner with leaders, internal stakeholders, & teams of various experience levels
- Possess an ability to thrive in ambiguity while deeply understanding business needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Task finisher - someone who drives to completeness
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.