In this role, you will help on one of LiveRamps most important initiatives - driving the success of publisher & platform adoption of the Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS). You will be responsible for educating publishers on our offering, mapping out & explaining complex ecosystem workflows, working through publisher objections & concerns & getting publishers to implement & deploy ATS
Youll work closely with our Publisher Business & Account Development, Product & Technical Services & other teams to ensure were able to rapidly deploy publishers & their ecosystem partners to use the ATS service. Youll need to develop strong relationships with the technical & product leads at our publishers & be seen as their trusted advisor for LiveRamp products & service & overall ecosystem identity.
In addition, we will ask you to help shape product development by creating workflows that will become product lines. Work closely with clients to gather requirements & explore solutions.
Furthermore, you will:
- Understand business problems to find the best technical solution among all possible.
- Design & deliver new workflows, tests, & POCs for clients, & make recommendations
- Partner with Business & Account Development as the technical arm of relationship selling.
- Develop deep relationships with the clients technical teams & respect from their commercial organizations
- Develop expertise regarding internal tools & administration
- Describe structure, characteristics, behavior, & other aspects of the technology to project stakeholders
- Establish & maintain internal relationships with adjoining teams to ensure seamless external experience
- Advise teams on customer feedback, PoV & effectiveness of collateral
- Document in SFDC customer business objectives, workflow diagrams & success criteria
- Participate in the creation & delivery of customer facing presentations (QBRs, Pitches, etc.)
- Conduct / participate in opportunity pre & post mortems, assisting with documentation
- Assists with account planning & whitespace analysis
- 7-10 years in an external client-facing role (e.g. consulting, finance, sales, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Prior experience in Solution(s) Role particularly in the Ad Tech/header bidding space
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Excellent communication skills internally & externally. Prompt response & action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking & proactive, no exceptions
- Desire to work in New York City or San Francisco.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies & design
- Willingness & desire to learn & adopt new skills - both technical & non-technical - in order to craft & deliver the best solutions.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or New York City
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.