As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The role provides direct administrative support to a SVP as well as general assistance to other team members. This position handles details of a highly confidential & critical nature & requires a broad working knowledge of departmental & company policies & practices.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level & solves a range of straightforward problems/analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. This position receives a moderate level of guidance & supervision.
- Manage a complex calendar that includes scheduling meetings & travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site & / or internal), group events & booking conference rooms.
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting & typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders, answering & screening managers phone calls & directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, & maintaining & ordering office supplies.
- Establish & maintain effective & cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees & outside companies.
- Manage & address escalated complaints/issues from Visa cardholders coordinating with Corporate Communications & respective functional group accountable for action.
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, & facilitator as the first contact for the senior leader.
- Manage quarterly All Staff & Quarterly Senior Leadership Meetings including logistics, agenda/materials, onsite support & event management.
- Travel on occasion to manage offsite leadership & client meetings, approximately 3-4 times per year.
- Help manage departmental communications to internal key stakeholders collaborating with Corporate Communications & Human Resources.
- Maintain Business Continuity Management contact information. Prepare meeting materials including assisting with the creating of the presentation, handouts & other related materials as well as printing, binding & collating of materials.
- Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, & make logistical arrangements.
- Assist with developing & updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets & documents in support of team activities.
- Handle contract management, monthly budget tracking (including POs, invoices & accruals) & updating & interfacing with accounting as needed.
- Process expense reports & providing general information to incoming calls regarding Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Travel Policy & Expense Reporting.
- Support projects as needed for senior executive.
- Coordinate & direct the work of other Administrative Assistants/Administrators on functional/regional projects.
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Bachelors highly preferred
- Experience in global, public company
- Discretion combined with poise & professionalism in all communications
- Must be able to exercise exceptional judgment regarding information which may be confidential or material, non-public
- The ability to operate effectively & efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Demonstrated strength in multi-tasking & prioritizing work with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organizational & written & verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office & demonstrated strength in developing complex PowerPoint presentations
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others including interacting with internal & external contacts
- Must be proactive & solution oriented, looking for ways to add value & assist the team
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.