Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for a Product Designer to play a major role in the company. The position entails a high level of responsibility within the R&D team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define the user experience for new & existing product capabilities.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers as well as customers across multiple agile teams.
- Develop wireframes & prototypes to communicate interaction & design ideas.
- Create effective design solutions to complex problems-easy to understand, aesthetically appealing & consistent user experience.
- Spend time meeting customers & users to discover their needs & test both early prototypes & released features.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
- Function: Design
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role .
- Experience designing complex desktop, web-based & mobile applications, not just websites.
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent attention to detail, with a commitment to putting the user first.
- Effective communicator, presenter, & negotiator
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), French is a big plus.
- Online portfolio or work samples demonstrating a variety of user-centered design solutions.
If you are highly motivated & result driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning & enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback & you like being accountable & work within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.