About this Role
The Talent Team at Fandom is on a mission to find, engage & cultivate great talent.
As a Sourcer you will partner with our recruiting team to uncover talented individuals for our many open roles. Reporting to the Director, Global Talent, you will join a motivated team that strives to attract top talent for Fandom.
** This is a Contract role.
- Be a sourcing partner to our recruiters
- Enhance our Talent pipeline
- Work with hiring managers go understand their hiring needs & goals
- Develop new strategies & give feedback on what processes are working & where we can improve
- Think outside of the box & come up with new sourcing channels & strategies to increase our pipeline
- 3+ years of sourcing experience
- Experience working for high-growth tech companies
- Experience sourcing for priority, complex roles
- Experience using Boolean tool/techniques to reach candidates that may not be on traditional
- networks or social media platforms
- Understanding of sourcing techniques & tools
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, & we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements & help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary & has no impact on your opportunity for employment.