About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our data privacy compliance platform, OneTrust is actively seeking a Product Marketing Leader .
In this role, you will manage a growing team of Product & Partner marketers. You will drive the end-to-end strategy & execution of go-to-market plans, product launches, positioning & messaging for the portfolio of OneTrust products.
The Product Marketing Leader has a clear understanding of data protection regulations & enterprise software & utilizes this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the individual will exhibit outstanding leadership skills, & be a dynamic & confident presenter.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of product & partner marketers to set goals, direction & manage day-to-day priorities, workflow & quality
- Partner with internal teams to develop integrated product launch plans, announcements, press releases, presentations, whitepapers & web content
- Responsible for quality & clarity of the positioning, messaging, storytelling, collateral, online content & sales enablement materials for our portfolio of offers
- Monitor competitive activities, identifying gaps & opportunities
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in Product Marketing; experience in B2B enterprise software
- Previous experience managing a marketing team
- Clearly understands technology & can abstract business/solution value
- Proven track record of successful product launches, & creating highly effective sales materials
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills with experience communicating to executive leadership
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, & desire to own & refine processes
- Willingness to travel as needed.
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.