Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an Enablement Business Partner to cover our Japan Territory. This Enablement Business Partner will be instrumental in understanding our existing products (both current & upcoming) & helping identify & prioritize enablement & training gaps within our Japanese selling organizations. This is a 12 month fixed term role with the potential to convert into a full time role based on performance & results. This individual will be responsible for giving our local teams (in Japan) the tools, resources, skills, & knowledge necessary to accelerate ramp times, as well as improve overall effectiveness & efficiency to demonstrate differentiated value to our customers. They will also be on point to drive, support, & execute numerous global enablement efforts based out of corporate.
This is the first Enablement Business Partner based in Japan & will report into Sr.Manager, Enablement based in London.
Twilio is looking for a team player who lives the Twilio Magic & has demonstrated success in prior roles.
- Proactively engage with the management team to identify, prioritize, develop, & execute a quarterly sales enablement plan; create & maintain a local training calendar
- When developing plans, always think about the Partner & how we can enable them to be an extension of our sales team
- Identify gaps in knowledge & processes & work with necessary Managers & Directors to ensure rapid deployment of training & tools needed to address.
- Drive community & collaboration through the Enablement Council
- Prioritize needs around 3rd party training & events, work to secure budget, plan & deliver events
- Participate in the creation & delivery of all enablement activities including Global Sales & Services Kickoff & other enablement events like whiteboard accreditation, experiences & training.
- Leverage assets from & partner with other Twilio learning teams to drive knowledge acquisition & skills development
- Be maniacal about metrics & impact
- Build content & facilitate deliveries as appropriate
- Native Japanese speaker & business level English communication skills
As an Enablement Business Partner you will live the Twilio Magic values by:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: responsive (e.g. 24-hour SLA) to internal customer requests & possesses high energy level & a can do attitude
- BE AN OWNER: Understanding of what motivates your internal customer & be proactive in building enablement programs which fit to the local team
- WRITE IT DOWN: Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE : Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy & delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time & on budget
- EMPOWERS OTHERS : Diplomacy, integrity, & presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within the organization; experience with interfacing with engineering & business management teams is a plus.
This position will be located in our office in the WeWork co-working space at Tokyu Yotsuya Building, 6-6 Kojimachi Chiyoda-ku. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
The Sales Enablement team is central to Twilios continued accelerated growth. We are responsible for all aspects of new sales hires onboarding & continuous education experience, & for delivering high impact training & accelerating the sales process. We work closely with senior leadership & product teams to align with company & organisational strategy.
Twilio is transforming the way the largest companies in the world communicate by empowering developers to build any customer experience they can imagine on a scalable, trusted & flexible platform.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.