Twilio is seeking a dynamic & passionate Diversity Recruiting Program Manager that has the proven ability to build & operationalize D&I programs. You will be responsible for helping us build & execute strategies to support our diversity goals. Critical to success will be building strong relationships with Recruiting, D&I, HR, Legal, & business units to influence recruiting processes & programs. It's vital to have the ability to move fast, navigate ambiguity, & make data-driven decisions to ensure our approach aligns with our global strategy.
Our mission is to create a diverse & inclusive workforce where all talent can thrive. Through this new role on the Recruiting team, you will have the opportunity to dive into data & turn ideas into action. You will cultivate & execute projects to increase the diversity of our candidate pipelines. Supervise our progress to measure impactful results while delivering a top-notch candidate experience.
As we continue to scale, it will be instrumental to ensure all of our recruiting efforts are aligned with the company goals, as well as working cross-functionally to ensure we have consistency across all business units. Join us for this superb opportunity to help set the path forward as we are committed to infusing diversity & inclusion in every step of our hiring process!
Were looking for someone to join our team that is passionate about working collaboratively on the design & execution of a comprehensive diversity recruiting strategy. Our goal is to heighten Twilios ability to attract greater diversity into our talent pipeline. Someone who has:
- Worked in a Program Management role for 3+ years, with a focus on inclusion programs to attract talent
- An understanding of the candidate lifecycle & the different interactions at each stage
- Used data to present information in a compelling way, skilled at crafting presentations, facilitating workshops, & speaking to a range of audiences.
- Created, launched & scaled programs focused on increasing hires from underrepresented groups
- Established & maintained meaningful relationships with leadership at a variety of levels.
- Partnered closely with Talent Acquisition to help build a diversity recruiting plan as well as execute it.
- Influenced without authority, thought proactively, & worked both collaboratively & independently
You will live the Twilio Magic by:
- BE INCLUSIVE: Design & deliver programs that support Twilios 2023 goals for diversity & inclusion.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to coordinate programs & requirements to meet multiple stakeholders needs across different business units.
- BE BOLD: Build new programs & ways to promote growth in our diversity & inclusion hiring efforts.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Build clear & consistent program outlines to instruct & lead change, ensuring the appropriate metrics of success are identified & reportable.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Develop toolkits & standard methodologies to equip our teams with tools & resources aimed at growing underrepresented people in our pipelines.
- BE AN OWNER: Continue to develop the program life cycle & identify improvement & innovation opportunities. Report out success & challenges to business leaders regularly.
Often Recruiting Teams are the first interaction candidates have with Twilio. This role is critical in ensuring that our teams are trained, educated, & prepared to communicate the work Twilio is doing to build a more inclusive & diverse workforce. By designing this role to sit within our Recruiting organization, were owning the way we craft Twilio for the future!
Twilio is empowering developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & were dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.