Who we are
At iNTERFACEWARE, we envision a healthcare ecosystem where the right information is always available to the right people at the right time. We make healthcare integration easy for providers & software vendors with our end-to-end solution offerings. Our software & our services enable the exchange of data - with any system, application, or device - at a speed that improves access to critical patient, administrative & financial information.
We need a Pre-Sales Engineer to join us as a solution analyst, collaborator, & subject matter expert; someone to engage business & technical audiences by:
- Delivering the story of our software & services.
- Displaying an understanding of healthcare IT domain & common solutions.
- Analyzing our customers business requirements & sharing solutions.
Joining us now is a chance to directly impact the growth of our new & existing accounts while expanding your own skill set & building your career in healthcare technology.
Who you are
You are a Customer Support Analyst, Pre-Sales Engineer or BA at a software solution company & you are looking to join a smaller company to gain recognition & opportunity. Ideally, you have exposure to building applications with web services or with integrating systems. You have a natural instinct for understanding the needs of people & businesses. An outstanding communicator & a technologist, you dont see problems but requirements to build solutions.
Whats in it for you?
- A step into healthcare technology. At iNTERFACEWARE, you will be given the opportunity to learn continuously about the business of healthcare & the landscape of technical solutions for supporting it, especially as it relates to interoperability of information systems. You will have a chance to take on different roles & learn the healthcare field.
- A small company that makes a big difference. This is a solution that ultimately improves not just the efficiencies of data exchange but how individuals experience timely, personalized healthcare through the exchange of that data. As an established company, we already have the right people in place to pull together an integration team very quickly. Our process, our people, & our offering set up everyone for success.
As our new Pre-Sales Engineer you will focus on:
- Evaluating. You will optimize how to use the product through research & identification of business specific problems we can solve. You will use technical expertise to engage customers on solutions analysis, build partnerships & help account managers evaluate business opportunities & shape contract parameters.
- Demonstrating. You will present our software solutions in person or remotely to potential & existing clients, highlighting features & strategies that address their needs. You will travel up to 25% of the month throughout North America & beyond.
- Knowledge sharing. You will contribute to proposals, scoping, & project definitions. You will develop & maintain training assets for customers & internal teams.
Heres what you bring:
- Experience. You have 2+ years in a client-facing communications, analysis or support role. You may have a background in informatics, pre-sales engineering, business analysis, software development or implementation; & hands-on scripting experience. You have the knowledge to comfortably talk about software, data, & informatics..
- Communication & translation. You have an outgoing personality. You can find a common language across business & technical audiences. You can put clients at ease & gain the trust of internal & external team members.
- Motivation, drive, & passion. You love the idea of coming into the office or going to the client site to ensure everyone is happy. You are flexible to travel up to 25% a month & you have a valid passport & license.
- Vision, strategy, & analytics. You are a proactive thinker who can come up with innovative solutions quickly. You can quickly process new, complex information & ask the right questions. You are eager to research & apply your findings.
- Knowledge - or the desire to learn. You have exposure to - & interest in - the healthcare domain from I.T. to clinical processes. You have an understanding of data integration technology & experience scripting. Or, you can demonstrate an ability to quickly grasp complex concepts & learn new technologies.
Why join us?
We are an independently owned, operated & funded company on a mission to deliver the fastest means to transfer data between systems to enable greater access to critical information for healthcare organizations around the world. Its a meaningful mission & value set:
- We create a culture based on respect for people & their contributions. We hire people who share our values & whose professional goals align with our mission. Its a place where weve traded in the ping pong table for regular work hours so you can achieve a high work-life balance. A company, where BBQs, holiday parties & bake sales bring people together for fun.
- We build trust through transparency & authenticity. From quarterly town-halls to a CEO who spends time walking the floor & interacting with the teams.
- We drive continuous quality & efficiency improvements through innovation. Our core technology was built using cutting-edge tech & we havent looked back since. We are quick to adopt new technology that genuinely helps the business & grow our skills.
- We create long-term value-driven partnerships with our customers. We believe in building long term relationships of value with our customers. We want to understand what our customers are trying to achieve & help them find a solution that works.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. Every person here is set up for success & supported along their path. Not only do you know whats needed from you; you know how to get there & how it directly contributes to our mission.
- We are passionate about solving problems with technology. We apply the knowledge weve acquired to continuously evolve how we work with our clients, partners, vendors.
Interested in applying but worried you dont have it all? At iNTERFACEWARE, we know not everyone gains their experience following a traditional path. If you share our values, want to make a difference in healthcare technology solutions & meet 75% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to learn more about us.
iNTERFACEWARE welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.