SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology & transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. Weve already helped more than 1,000 clients find the right office space for their organizations & we are just getting started. If youre looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - & do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
As a SquareFoot Junior Broker, youll join our fast growing Brokerage team, working cross functionally to assist our clients with determining their real estate needs. With our robust training program, youll learn the industry quickly, moving into a full time Broker role within a year. This is the perfect role for someone within their first two years out of college with a strong interest in entering the commercial real estate industry.
What youll be doing:
- Dive right into training & quickly learn the SquareFoot sales process, including top & bottom of the funnel & lead qualifying material
- Be the first impression for all of Squarefoots inbound clients
- Exceed monthly sales goals as an A player on our Brokerage team
- Collaborate with our Brokers to fill pipelines & keep leads warm
- Become an expert at Salesforce, Salesloft, & other top sales platforms & tools
- Gain valuable experience at a high growth startup to jumpstart a career in sales
Who You Are:
- 0-2 years experience in sales or client facing role
- Passionate about sales with an interest in commercial real estate
- An outstanding communicator, you love connecting with clients over the phone
- Competitive & numbers driven, when you see a goal you want to go above & beyond it
- Empathetic to our clients needs & never take No for an answer
- An excellent multi-tasker, you can prioritize your time effectively to keep all of your clients engaged
- Constantly looking to improve & iterate on your sales pitch
What Youll Get:
- Competitive salary & commission plan
- Challenging & empowering workplace environment
- Sales training & career development, with a direct path to being a SquareFoot Broker
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, 401k, & commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Wine Nights, Volunteering Opportunities, & more
Squarefoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.