Were looking for an empathetic, detail-oriented person to help respond to customer inquiries through email & live chat. In this role, you will help increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, & retention across multiple platforms. We are looking for someone who believes that amazing customer support is an integral part of any successful company. We are prepared to invest in the right people who want to be with us for the long term.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for supporting our Customer Experience team & will work cross-functionally with numerous departments. Youll play an important part in specialty projects within GameChangers customer service operations.
Because we are a small team, being self-motivated is crucial. Most importantly, you relish the opportunity to learn new skills & think outside the box. You are a team player who is happy to spend a good portion of your time manning our customer service channels yourself. Occasional evening or weekend hours may be required during the high busy season.
We are headquartered in downtown Manhattan & proud to be part of the DICKS Sporting Goods family.
- Learn the full features & functionality of our product
- Educate customers about our service, alleviate their concerns, guide them through relevant resources with thorough & customized responses
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects, including customer communication & internal tasks
- Advocate on behalf of customers to our company & product teams
- Identify recurring customer issues, help to solve them, & escalate them internally
- Handle complex & escalated customer support inquiries
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years of customer support experience
- Reliable & friendly team player who shares our commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ready to completely immerse yourself in our product & our customers
- Excited by innovative technologies
- Detail oriented & attentive
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in a customer service or operations role at a consumer-centric organization
- Familiarity working with customer support software
- Understanding of amateur sports communities
At GameChanger we are
- We put our customers first, always asking, Will this enhance their youth sports experience?
- We deeply understand our customers & work hard to anticipate their needs
- We celebrate & support our customers contributions to their communities
- We hold each other accountable to deliver our best effort
- We are empathetic & supportive, providing a safe environment for risk-taking
- We listen actively, encourage debate, & commit to action
- We do unglamorous work in service of the team
- We take on challenging initiatives designed to drive significant growth
- We are mission-oriented, working with urgency to deliver value to our customers
- We set a high bar, invest in development, & strive to be the best
- We take the initiative to solve problems
- We entrust decisions to those closest to the problem
- We embrace individual responsibility & accountability
- We concentrate resources on our most important work, often saying no to other initiatives
- We respect others time by limiting distractions, running efficient meetings & communicating concisely