As the largest luxury online marketplace, we are changing the way consumers shop for luxury items online. We are looking for a Senior Manager, Paid Media to join our marketing team to help drive the evolution of our digital marketing capabilities & efficiently scale existing channel performance. This is a new position to support our growing Paid Media team & reports directly to the Senior Director, Paid Media. In this role, you will be involved in supporting the digital strategy, campaign creation, optimization, & reporting for all digital paid marketing channels. As the Senior Manager you will be responsible for reaching the right audience at the right time to grow sales & visibility for 1stdibs.com
To be successful in this role you will be a digital native who enjoys working with a diverse range of teams to help drive successful campaigns forward. In this role there will be a particular emphasis on new growth categories & channels, so you will be someone who is happy working in an ambiguous environment & enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced environment. As we expand our Paid Media reach, a deep understanding of Social channels would be an advantage.
What You'll Do
- Help develop the strategy & lead the execution for a variety of existing & new paid marketing channels (Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Affiliates + Influencer Marketing, Paid Social, etc)
- Implement & manage strategic media plan aimed at driving scale while maintaining performance targets
- Develop actionable customer focused channel strategies to increase new customer acquisition & improve purchase frequency of existing customers
- Partner with integrated marketing managers focused on specific audiences (ex: interior designers) or categories (ex: fine jewelry) to develop & execute strategic plans that meet aggressive growth targets for the companys top priorities.
- Increase performance of shopping channels by optimizing feed titles, descriptions, & other attributes
- Work with creative department to develop marketing advertisements
- Suggest optimizations & testing ideas by analyzing past performance data
- Evaluate the marketing technology stack & provide guidance to leadership on in-house vs. out-of-house tech & team structures
- Partner with Marketing & Creative teams to drive creative innovation, & improve our product storytelling through digital channels
- Evolve reporting framework to more effectively capture program performance & produce actionable run-of-business channel optimizations
- Utilize customer analysis, including lifetime value & cost to acquire metrics, to optimize marketing programs & improve audience development of media programs
- Provide analytical support for forecasting of daily/weekly/monthly sales trends & guidance on risks to plans
- Clearly & concisely communicate program performance & progress against goals in a cross-functional setting
- Nurture & mentor junior team members to maximize their potential & fuel their evolution as digital marketers
What youll bring
- Have 7+ years of digital marketing experience across paid search, paid social, digital advertising & affiliate marketing
- Have experience supporting multi-functional in-house teams & vendors/agencies
- Are strongly familiar with marketplace business models & P&Ls to drive ROI positive solutions
- Have working knowledge of standard industry reporting & diagnostic tools
- Are an excellent oral & communicator; Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization from external vendors to senior leadership
- Are able to transform detailed analysis into straightforward summaries for cross-functional partners
- Experience in social channels such as Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest would be beneficial
- Demonstrated strong digital & e-commerce knowledge & curiosity
- Committed cross functional partner & a great team player
- Sense of humor a plus
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal,and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.