Fabric is where parents come to start their familys financial life. Designed for responsible humans with kids, Fabric makes it easy to tackle your financial to-dos & help protect your family by offering life insurance, wills, & other tools in a single place thats easy to use. Come join us as we re-make a $650 Billion industry & work to improve the lives of millions of families.
As a Product Manager for the Insurance team at Fabric, you will be responsible for our insurance products & tools, & related work that impacts its success. You will prioritize & complete projects to meet objectives with only limited direction & own the tactical plan, working with your team & adjacent teams to solve problems.
Your role at Fabric:
- Define & execute product requirements across engineers, designers, data scientists, & user researchers
- Collaborate with engineers & stakeholders to ensure the goals of the product are aligned with what is delivered
- Synthesize data, research, & user feedback to ensure our features are prioritized in alignment with company goals
- Plan, facilitate, & communicate project scoping, execution, & issue tracking
- Assess & communicate project progress
- Build a collaborative & innovative culture for our remote team
- Have an opinion on when to accept technical & product debt & when to pay it down
- Gather customer needs & feedback through research & testing
- Perform analysis to inform, monitor, measure & iterate on products
What youll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Joy in exploring & solving thorny problems
- Creativity & curiosity
- Strong analytical skills, experience with SQL and/or Python/R in a statistical capacity
- A bias towards action
- Compassion for your coworkers & our customers
- Clear & concise verbal & written communication
- Superior attention to detail & desire to understand the underlying reality of the consumer behavior & what is driving that behavior
- Experience collaborating with engineering, design, & user experience
- Technical expertise on APIs & BI infrastructure
- Experience synthesizing & interpreting consumer experience data
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits - comprehensive health insurance, a 401(k) plan, three weeks of paid time off, plus everything youll need to set up your home office, & more.
- Fully remote your commute can be directly from your bed to your desk, & our dress code is sweatpants-friendly. It also means more flexibility in your schedule & better work-life balance.
- Agility & financial strength - Fabric recently became part of Western & Southern Financial Group, which has been selling insurance for 135 years. Its the best of both worlds - we have the agility, flexibility, & growth opportunities of a small startup with the resources & stability of a large corporation.
- Parental leave - Fabric isnt just a great place to be a parent its a great place to become a parent, with 12 weeks of both maternal & paternal paid leave.
- A diverse workplace - Were big on DEI & strive to create an open & transparent work environment that means published salary bands to promote pay equality, Days of Action for activism and/or charity work, among other initiatives. We believe that an inclusive culture drives innovation, & results in better products & experiences for the communities we serve.
Salary Range: $140,000 - $200,000