About our Company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products & highly personalized service model, we celebrate & champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop & dress for work. Were scrappy, straightforward, strategic, & snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market & die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, & a whip-smart & energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better & faster & smarterand have more fun while were at it. We are incredibly proud of the team & culture weve built, & are intensely focused on maintaining & evolving this special thing weve got going on.
About This Role
M.M. is growing quickly, & were looking for a graphic designer who can help us create beautiful, impactful ads to expand our customer base. In this role, you will work with the Art Director & marketing team to develop brand-right, eye-catching marketing assets that speak to our potential customers & show the world what M.M. has to offer. M.M. is a fast-paced environment, & we need someone with the capacity to quickly come up with fresh, new ads & learn from their performance.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the Art Director & marketing team to create digital ads for use on various ad platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, & display
- Establish an understanding of our target audiences & tailor messaging accordingly
- Use insights on ad performance to iterate on past creative & make increasingly more compelling ads
- Adapt designs for different formats & marketing channels
- Follow brand standards & maintain visual cohesion across assets
- Design user-friendly acquisition-focused landing pages that relate to ad content & help customers through the purchase funnel
What skills do you have?
- Highly organized self-starter with extreme attention to detail
- Strong sense & use of typography
- Ability to translate complex ideas & requests into clear, customer-friendly experiences
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, & compositing
- Ability to manage priorities & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Collaborative, flexible team member with a positive attitude & eagerness to learn
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- You heart startupsyou like flexibility & ownership; you move quickly & (sometimes) break things; you appreciate process, but dont mind if it doesnt exist sometimes.
- Video/motion graphics (AfterEffects, Premiere); retouching
What experience is required?
- Bachelors Degree (preferably in Communication Design or similar)
- 2-3 years of design experience