At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014 & headquartered in Denver, we make decorating & shopping for your home fun, convenient & affordable.
Were scaling our interior design community & are looking for a learning & development manager to join our People Operations team. The Learning & Development Manager will create & facilitate educational training programs that drive performance across new & existing teams of interior designers. Reporting into the VP of People & Culture this role will be instrumental in enabling us to grow our team of interior designers while ensuring quality & compliance with not only Havenly systems & processes but interior design best practices & design trends. This is the perfect role for someone whos been in a coordinator position, learned a ton, & is ready to build programs of their own with a team of subject matter experts. If you have a passion for learning, an innate ability to connect with people & understand what they need to be successful, & can infuse fun & laughter every step of the way, this may be a great fit for you.
What youll be doing in this role:
- Design & deliver engaging & effective training programs for Havenlys growing team of Interior Designers. This includes initial on-boarding training as well as on-going training.
- Create on-brand content across multiple mediums - eLearning, digital, PowerPoint, classroom, interpretive dance (whatever works right!).
- Partner with internal leaders & subject matter experts to identify needs, develop content, & deliver exceptional learning experiences
- Conduct a thoughtful needs analysis & research, to design scalable programs that ensure designer success & improve design quality.
- Manage training program rollouts; ensure an overall fantastic learning experience where training isn't just an event, but an ongoing learning journey.
- Strive to ensure consistent standards for all essential training & development initiatives to impact the guest experience & bottom line
- Maintain & update training programs for online training platforms using authorizing tools, as well as troubleshooting user concerns
- Pro-actively & continuously measure the success of training programs against top-line company goals.
What youll bring:
- 3+ years working in a corporate setting as an L&D /Training Coordinator or Manager.
- 3+ years of building effective learning & development programs using a variety of learning methods with previous experience analyzing learning needs.
- Strong program management including content design & presentation skills
- Experience with online & e-learning software & various LMSs.
- Experience as a training facilitator having a track record of impactful & effective program delivery to business audiences.
- Passion for teaching & providing the best learning experiences for learners.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, & organization skills.
- Ability to take ownership of programs, think through the details, & produce great results
- Someone who can thrive in a start-up & fast-paced environment is critical. Adaptability, flexibility, & dependability are paramount.
Why youll love working at Havenly:
- Its challenging- You get the opportunity to work hard, learn a ton, & grow your skillset. This is not a 9-5 job, we have high expectations, & every day youll be faced with new challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other & move forward.
- Its fulfilling - We get the opportunity to affect one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home, every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories in, & call home. In this role, youll get to impact exactly that.
- Its fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun. Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do & make an impact is fun.
- If this sounds exciting, wed love to hear from you!
Please apply online. In your cover letter, tell us why youre excited about Havenly, & why youre a great fit for this opportunity. We're excited to hear from you!