The Sr. Implementation Manager Business Systems position plays an integral role in the Convercent customer experience. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Product Adoption, this position contributes to our customers success by being the subject matter expert on the configuration of our application. The Sr. Implementation Manager Business Systems will also be responsible for scoping & implementing migration projects, gathering information regarding the customers process & program, & making recommendations to ensure successful implementation & ongoing use of the application. On top of meeting the qualifications for the position, the ideal candidate is a proactive communicator who is excited to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business process; gathering information; evaluating output requirements & formats
- Gain expertise in a diverse set of application functionalities
- Effectively scope & implement migration projects
- Gather custom configuration requirements from internal & external customers
- Configure applications according to best practice knowledge & customer requests
- Maintain documentation for development, implementation & migration projects
- Serve as a trusted advisor for customers on how best record & use the data in the application
- Train internal customers on how to configure & make updates to the applications
- Work closely with internal Sales & Customer Success teams to properly scope & plan for new projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years of customer-facing experience with an enthusiasm for technology
- Experience scoping & migrating customer data between platforms
- Fundamental knowledge of database management & ability to diagram an ERD
- Ability to identify & create workflows
- Experience building out process workflows & documenting thorough diagrams using Visio, Lucid Chart, or a similar tool
- Demonstrated technical aptitude & ability to learn proactively
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas & prioritizing competing tasks & deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines
- Ability to successfully present to customers, internal stakeholders & executive audiences
- Demonstrates a self-starter attitude with the ability to proactively identify potential roadblocks
- A background in Audit or Risk Advisory aligned to Compliance functions is a plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $90,000 - $105,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.