VaynerCommerce is a Growth Engineering Firm. Initiated in 2018, it officially launched in 2020 as a new type of firm for modern brands to partner with to drive sustainable growth. VaynerCommerce is a digital-first firm that takes an engineering approach to driving sustainable growth. It was started by former early Shopify Plus employees, & was born from the frustration that brands were left with no good options in the market when it came to building sustainable online customer growth. VaynerCommerce services as a strategic partner, with an implementation arm across data science, engineering, design, financial modeling, media & creative, & merchandising for brands that want to sustainably grow their Direct-to-consumer business. VaynerCommerce works across Fortune 100, Venture Capital, & Private Equity-backed consumer brands.
Were rigorous about how we build our team, & the work we focus on. Were building some of the most complex solutions in the world of Commerce which requires hard work, collaborative teams, & creative problem solving.
What You Will Do:
The Senior Growth Analyst supports VaynerCommerce client engagement teams on ensuring our partner brands meet their growth goals. This role will be focused on working with our growth & account management teams, & clients brand teams to grow our brands customer acquisition & increase retention. The ideal candidate is self-driven & will leverage superb communication, & problem-solving skills to drive analytically sound recommendations to efficiently drive growth. You will help evolve attribution frameworks, build pipelines / dashboarding, & optimize marketing & lifecycle campaigns across all channels. This role will challenge you to think strategically & contribute to high-level discussions across the organization.
You are exceptional at prioritizing work, setting expectations & communicating to stakeholders. You understand & appreciate the scientific method & also know when to adapt to changes quickly. You love telling a story with data & creating actionable insights. You are a strategic thinker, connecting the dots between data & financial results to create & advocate for your own strategies to drive growth. The ideal candidate has a proactive approach, can juggle multiple responsibilities & excels under pressure. They are comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility.
- Produce ad-hoc analysis, insights & visibility on performance
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who can work with complex data sets, drive insights & clearly communicate findings to a diverse set of stakeholders
- Enable tracking & monitoring performance KPIs through weekly & monthly reports
- Partner with marketing managers, account managers, engineers, & strategy leaders while ensuring the right questions are being asked, solicit feedback, & iterate until you reach meaningful conclusions backed by solid analyses
- Use SQL on a daily basis to develop data pipelines, write complex queries, & perform analyses
- Solve problems, challenge assumptions, & expect to be faced with open-ended questions
- Lead analytical analyses / projects such as funnel analysis, channel optimizations (SEM, Social, Display, Affiliates, Organic, SEO, Email), marketing attribution, & lead list opportunity sizing
- Collaborate with business leaders across VaynerCommerce to develop financial forecasts, build operational goals, & optimize investment spend for clients
- Define KPIs & build self-serve data visualization dashboards to monitor performance
- Participate & contribute to weekly growth meetings with different stakeholders to keep growth organization in rhythm & come up with growth ideas aligned to key client objectives
What We're Looking For:
- Rigorous training in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Analytics, Econometrics, Mathematics or related field)
- 4+ years of analytics experience (e.g., marketing analytics, product analytics, data science)
- Experience in an ecommerce, growth related role is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Shopify, CRM, & business intelligence tools preferred
- Fluency with data, analytics, & visualization technologies (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Looker, or Python)
- Expert in Excel, can manipulate raw data to draw insights
- Understanding of marketing / lifecycle attribution frameworks, retention, & LTV
- Can learn & implement financial modeling integrated with growth strategy
- Superb instincts & natural curiosity
- Excellent troubleshooting skills & attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities from multiple stakeholders
*Open to discuss a different location than this