Region Manager - Hong Kong
Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as the Region Manager - Hong Kong? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of the Region Manager - Hong Kong?
As Region Manager, you will expand Taboolas business in the HK area by creating the sales strategy, defining the area road-map, building partnerships & generating revenue. We are looking for someone with strong sales leadership experience who can execute quickly, operate independently, & whos not afraid to get their hands dirty.
What will I be doing on a day-to day today basis?
As Region Manager, you will:
- Build Hong Kong strategic sales plan & manage the Sales & Account Management teams to achieve their goals
- Generate new business & manage a robust pipeline & accurately forecast new business closure rate, including both publisher & advertising revenue
- Identifying the right stakeholders for each product without digressing from a coherent product message & overall strategy
- Maintain excellent understanding of digital technology, business models, & the revenue ecosystem to be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Work closely with VP of Greater China to consistently achieve & exceed revenue goals
- Interact with Account Management & our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations
- Convey feedback from clients to Taboolas Product team with regards to product development needs
- Oversee all operations within Hong Kong including taking responsibility for sales, trade shows, roadshows & quality targets set by the company
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you:
- Have 12+ years experience in a key sales position within the AdTech / Digital advertising industry
- Having prior experience in an online publisher, media agency or Ecommerce company is highly preferred
- Are well-connected within the local market
- Have experience recruiting & driving sales teams & paving the way for them to excel, keeping track of their performance
- Have experience independently building, pursuing & closing a large pipeline of leads
- Are Technologically Savvy ability to learn what is needed to support deals successful implementation & optimization
- Have excellent networking skills with a proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- Have the ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Have a solid understanding of budgeting & business planning
- Have excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership & both written & verbal communication skills, both in English & Cantonese.
- Have an understanding & sensitivity towards cultural differences.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include on.cc & Line Today, NextApple, & more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.