PROJECT MANAGE OUR CUSTOMER IMPLEMENTATIONS!
Brightflag is seeking an ambitious, highly motivated Implementation Manager (IM) who has a passion for delivering technical software projects to enterprise customers. You will join a team of highly skilled project managers who are responsible for successfully implementing the Brightflag platform for new customers & accelerating their time to value, reporting into the Head of Implementation. As an Implementation Manager, you will work cross functionally with Customer Success Managers (CSMs), Sales, Product, & Business/Legal Analysts within Brightflag to understand customer business requirements, migrate historical data, configure the application, & deliver training & onboarding for new customers.
Given the amount of customer communication & advocacy involved, Implementation Managers require strong communication, organization, multi-tasking, problem-solving, & time management skills, with an overall ability to seamlessly handle multiple, simultaneous projects of varying complexity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Project manage customer implementations of varying complexity, which includes responsibility for ensuring on-time delivery of the Brightflag platform, within budget & above our customers expectations
- Working in collaboration with customers to understand their business & technical requirements, & establishing business outcomes
- Capture & detail customer requirements using requirement gathering templates in order to establish the full scope of the implementation
- Manage the delivery & execution of implementations to a project plan & communicate project progress through regular status reports to both internal & external stakeholders
- Manage risk & issue escalation for the project
- Work with internal resources to configure the Brightflag platform according to project scope & customer requirements
- Collaborate with our Engineering team on custom feature requests & API integrations
- Collaborate with the assigned Customer Success Manager to identify the key success factors for a successful implementation
- Develop scope definition & indicative project plan during the Pre-sales process
- Gather feedback from post-implementation surveys, & work with the Head of Implementation & other internal stakeholders to continually improve our delivery methodology
- Ensure the customer will be a positive reference to other customers/prospects
WHO YOU ARE
- You have project management or software delivery experience with a demonstrated ability to deliver projects remotely, & across global customers
- You have strong project management skills & thrive in a team environment
- Experience working within customer success, implementation, support, technology or operational consulting roles
- Excellent communication skills, including external customer facing verbal, written, & presentation ability
- Strong risk & issue management skills, ability to anticipate risks & apply appropriate mitigation actions
- Strong time management skills, with the demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects & priorities simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail & multitasking skills
- Ability to create & maintain detailed project plans meeting tight deadlines
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software delivery & web technologies
- Knowledge of waterfall & agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Jira or similar tools within project management
- Highly self-motivated, with a penchant for continuous, independent improvement under remote working conditions
- PMP or CAPM certification
- Domain knowledge or expertise in legal management / legal operations
- Experience in a B2B SaaS software environment
- Experience of migration of business critical data
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Brightflag, your work makes a real difference, your contribution is seen & your work is valued. We value growth & would love for you to join & later on find new passions here at Brightflag!
- Competitive salary & equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Health insurance
- Reading is important, therefore we offer an outstanding Book Work Scheme benefit
- Downtime is important at Brightflag, we offer 20 days holiday
- 401K Plan Option
Hello, were Brightflag - one of the fastest growing tech-startups in the legal world. We've recently announced the completion of a $28 million growth equity investment to continue our mission to transform legal spend management. Were achieving this by combining AI, Machine Learning & a range of technologies to deliver a data driven, legal spend management platform.
Our SaaS platform intelligently allows our customers to analyse legal bills, drive cost savings & automate time intensive processes. It also extracts insights, used to make data-driven decisions at every step of the legal spend lifecycle. Customers include Uber; Telstra, Australia's largest telecommunications company; & Rimini Street, the multinational enterprise software support company. You can learn more about Brightflag Here
Brightflag is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or terms & conditions of employment because of an individuals race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.