Field & Customer Marketing Manager
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box Japan is looking for a Japan Customer Marketing Manager to drive marketing plans & executions targeting the existing customers in Japan. Box is growing fast. Real fast. Our mission is to power how the world works together. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together.The marketing team is playing a big role for growing our business. Box Japan has more than 6,000 customers & marketing activities for upselling & cross selling on the customers are a key to success in Japan market.
In this role, you will focus on driving the pipeline generation programs as a main role by conducting integratedmarketing actives (offline & online), which targets not only new customers, but existing customers. This role will work a lot with the Customer Success team, Sales teams & Partner teams adding to Marketing members.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Pipeline generation: plan & execute to accelerate upselling & cross selling by events, seminars, online programs, & other marketing programs in collaboration with Marketing, CS, Sales & Partner teams.
- Planning, executing & driving campaigns as a field marketer including campaign to target existing customers.
- Contentsdevelopment: contents relevant to the targeted audiences anddevelopeffective marketing contents, such as customer use cases that meet customers certain stages, white-papers, analyst reports,etc.by sometimes working with HQ marketing teams.
- Marketing programs to approach customers upper managements & decision makers to make them understood Box & their benefit to leverage Box.
- Co-marketing with marketing agencies to accelerate & drive marketing activities.
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS degree required.
- 7+ yearsinmarketing & field marketing experiences are mandate.
- Candidates need to drive marketing events, seminars on & off line by him/herself.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Candidates need to have analytic view & take data driven approach.
- Team-work oriented & a positive good communication, self-starter
- Innovative thinker
- Experience in Customer Success is plus.
- Experience using Marketing Automation (HubSpot/Marketo/SFDC) is plus
- Experience in a high-tech, fast-paced environments plus
- Experience of channel marketing & channel business is plus
- Written & spoken fluency in English
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.