Unqork is the no-code platform thats pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together were creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Manager - Analytics, you will be partnering with product & engineering peers to build the analytics horsepower that will drive the next generation of our platform
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis in understanding how our business customers interact with our platform & generate proactive insights to build the best in class no code platform
- Partner with cross function peers to implement & enhance the analytics roadmap
- Supervise, mentor & grow a team of analysts & prioritize their work allocation
- Communicate & present data driven insights to different cross functional teams on a regular basis
- Manage & extend the data collection strategy
- Utilize Unqork to build no code based analytics tools
- Define & operationalize the KPIs for the platform team
- Assist in furthering a data driven culture within the company
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded & enjoy problem solving
- You pay attention to the details & have good communication skills
- You have a passion for data & how it can be used to transform our company
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, & are self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn & excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet & not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What were looking for:
- BA/BS in Comp Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience performing advanced analytics using structured & unstructured data.
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with cross functional teams to influence the strategy
- Proficiency in SQL, experience Python preferred
- Experience with at least one of key databases such as Snowflake/Redshift, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Basic knowledge of statistics
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.