As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Merchant Solutions & Acceptance (MS&A) team in Central Europe is responsible for managing the relationships to merchants, acquirers & any other industry stakeholder to extend the Visa payment acceptance & create an environment where the consumer can pay as he likes. Small & medium enterprises are key targets to enable cashless payments & to change consumer's payment behavior.
You will be responsible for managing the relationships to merchants, acquirers & any other industry stakeholders to extend Visa payment acceptance & create an environment where the consumer can pay as they like. Small & medium enterprises are key targets to enable cashless payments & to change consumer's payment behavior.
Here are some cool things our interns will work on:
- Contribute to the delivery of consulting projects by developing & maintaining the project plan, gathering data to produce scoping document, & ensuring final deliverables meet the clients' requirements
- Develop a Cashless Festival Concept to set up a comprehensive & competitive cashless solution for festivals. This will include research, definition of requirements, project planning & roll out plan.
- Lead an Acceptance Growth campaign designed to grow Visa payment acceptance in small & mid-sized enterprises (like butcher, bakeries, pharmacies, small restaurants, etc.) This will include research, analysis of past campaign results, & building a new launch roadmap.
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. We're looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives & trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology & want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating & ready to start a permanent job in 2021
- In your 1st year of a Master's degree or 2nd year of a Bachelor's degree
- Professional fluency in German & English (written & spoken)
- An interested in sales, marketing or consulting
- Demonstrated analytical & problem solving skills
Please submit your application & CV in English.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.