As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting directly to the Director of Strategic Analytics for Global Marketing, this role will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional & regional stakeholders to collect & analyze data to develop actionable business insights & recommendations
- Take ownership in developing approaches for solving challenging, ambiguous business questions facing Visa's marketing function
- Create presentations that communicate a succinct & compelling business story & drive decisions
- Synthesize results & insights from marketing campaigns layering to major global initiatives
- Partner with data scientists to develop analysis & craft materials communicating results
- Provide thought leadership & manage analytical projects end-to-end
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Comfort with quantitative analysis / modeling
- You are proficient in PowerPoint & Excel
- You are an excellent communicator, particularly in translating data-driven insights into business implications
- You have a passion for both the analytical rigor & creativity inherent in the discipline of marketing
- You are detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Travel Requirements: The incumbent may be required to travel up to 10%
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.