--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This position can be based in our New York or Washington DC office or remote within the United States.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
The ABM Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution & measurement of highly targeted marketing programs in close partnership with Sales, including intelligence gathering, account prioritization, targeted messaging & content, campaign planning & activation in large or key accounts to support specific sales objectives.
Through an in-depth understanding of account based marketing principles, youll help to communicate the Dataminr value proposition to target account audiences across North America.The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building & managing highly targeted marketing programs, developing & executing strategic account-based marketing campaigns, taking an analytical approach to developing account specific marketing plans & engaging with sales leadership & team members.
This role requires a highly organized, hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. The ideal candidate has excellent planning & communications skills & 5-7 years of enterprise B2B marketing experience in a SaaS organization, technology company, or start-up environment, with relevant ABM experience a significant plus. This role reports to the Vice President of Growth Marketing.
- Partner with Sales to drive account specific marketing planning aligned to key account sales strategies & objectives
- Define the target audience within the account & develop a tailored execution plan
- Focus on personas & the buyers journey & deploy the right programmatic & account-specific tactical mix
- Develop, test & optimize messages & campaigns
- Collaborate with content, creative, digital, web & events teams to create & deliver strategic communications, assets & programs that drive engagement; Partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Be comfortable & familiar with creating assets for Sales initiatives such as collateral, pitch decks, fact sheets & case studies
- Create & execute annual & quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts in order to deepen Dataminrs relationship - from new customer acquisition to accelerating opportunity close to expansion
- Build trust as an advisor to the business, challenge the status quo, & prioritize ABM programs based on strategic impact to the account.
- Regularly produce reports on success of campaigns & programs across platforms
- Create framework to address requests based on unplanned Sales opportunities & business development needs, as well as real-time event-based communication needs
- Create & deliver case studies for Sales
- Collaborate with Design for creation of tools & templates
- Partner with Product Marketing to support key release dates & product communications
- Coordinate with global ABM marketers to synergize programs & create efficiencies to drive scale
- Use learnings from regional ABM programs to input to best practice development for global ABM motion
- 5-7 years of enterprise B2B demand generation/field marketing experience with proven account based marketing specific knowledge & skills
- Ability to develop account & persona targeted messaging, & apply to marketing & sales material
- Experience developing, executing, & measuring lead gen & nurture programs for enterprise B2B audiences
- Demonstrable Sales collaboration success, with an understanding of the sales process & mapping marketing strategy to sales objectives
- Buyer & customer focused execution: an ability to understand buyer needs & develop appropriate messaging & tactics to support account and buyer objectives
- Use of data & insights: able to interpret data in order to develop & share account-based insights to guide messaging & strategy
- Goal focused planning & insight: skilled at defining & managing marketing goals, (and mapping tactical delivery) to align with sales objectives
- Cross-functional integration: an ability to identify & coordinate internal resources to execute against defined marketing strategy
- Self-starter who has built programs from the ground up
- Strong writing & editing skills
- Detail oriented & deadline-driven
- Agile, collaborative, positive attitude, & flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Experience working with CRM, marketing automation & ABM tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot & 6sense
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.