Vimeo is looking for a Channel Sales Manager who will help establish & manage sales opportunities with Direct Market Resellers such as CDW & SHI. The Channel Sales Manager is the first point of contact for partners when registering new opportunities, working through an ongoing deal, or coordinating with the Vimeo Sales Team, & is responsible for the day to day communication between the partners & the stakeholders within Vimeo. This person will also be responsible for enabling the CMR partners & ensuring they are set up for success to sell Vimeos products. The ideal candidate has keen attention to detail, agility to work on multiple deals simultaneously, communicate effectively both externally & within the organization, & can quickly establish business relationships. The role will be a part of the sales team that is expanding Vimeos Enterprise SaaS business.
What youll do:
- Establish reseller relationships with key DMR partners
- Manage registration process & qualify sales opportunities brought to Vimeo by the channel
- Direct sales opportunities to partners from Account Executives whose client wishes to close through the channel
- Communicate pricing & contract terms to partners
- Follow up with partners on deal status
- Assist teams within Vimeo to book channel business efficiently & accurately
Skills & knowledge you possess:
- 5+ years of experience in Saas sales channel partner development
- Outstanding phone, written, sales, & interpersonal skills
- Knack for building trusted relationships with partners & understanding their cadence & specific business drivers
- History of multitasking & prioritizing your workload to maximize efficiency
- Ability to represent Vimeo & our products with a high degree of professionalism
- Prior experience working with distribution or reseller sales models
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs