Job Status: Part-Time
Warby Parker is looking for a high-energy, innovative, & caring Optometrist with a passion for delivering remarkable vision care in a collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is a team player at heart who strives to exceed patient expectations & has a great attitude all the while. Sound like you? Keep reading!
What youll do:
- Perform excellent comprehensive eye exams in accordance with Warby Parkers protocol & standards of care
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking measurements & diagnosing ocular conditions
- Explain eye health, eyewear, & prescription terminology to patients
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge & effectively communicate features & benefits to patients
- Act as a representative for our brand & help educate & excite others to establish Warby Parker as a leading vision service provider
Who you are:
- A Doctor of Optometry licensed in state they will practice
- Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Dedicated to making people healthy & happy
- Knowledgeable about (and eager to incorporate) new technology into your work
- Innovative, proactive, & entrepreneurial
- Business-minded & driven to deliver results
Warby Parker, in good faith, believes that the posted salary range is accurate for this role in New York at the time of posting. Warby Parker may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors such as relevant experience & skills, qualifications & location, among others. This range may be modified in the future. In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible to receive an equity bonus as part of the total compensation package. Details & eligibility will be discussed during the application process.