Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Production Planning
- Create production forecast based on demand & available capacity
- Communicate forecast & changes to suppliers
- Push for commitments & adherence to the plan
- Make decisions on what products to produce in times of limited availability
- Manage all orders to meet inventory requirements
- Maintain inventory at distribution points per the demand forecast
- Create POs, monitor approvals & distribute to suppliers through the ERP
- Transfer inventory between locations to maintain balanced supply
- Work with fulfillment & allocation teams to meet customer expectations
- Report weekly inventory level & risk
- Maintain production trackers to analyze supply projections
- Assist Supply Manager in setting Safety Stock goals
- Define inventory balancing requirements to meet Safety Stock goals
- Communicate to internal stakeholders CX, Sales, & Marketing on OOS or at-risk inventory
- Risk Mitigation
- Lead weekly meeting with quality, engineering, & sourcing teams to escalate issues at suppliers
- Brainstorm creative solutions to mitigate risk in supply chain
- Create scenario plans to analyze potential changes in demand or production output
- Manage supplier relationships
- Be the face of Casper to the external suppliers
- Lead daily or weekly calls to review production output
- Create scorecards to review KPIs & discuss ways to improve
- Work with Supply Manager to ensure that the business is tracking monthly to plan around
- Inventory Projections for Working Capital Goals
- Rough Cut Capacity Planning vs. Demand requirements
- Support AP team with vendor account reconciling
- Ensure receipts match orders.
- Reconcile with the vendor if there are any discrepancies
- Support Supply Manager to deliver/manage operations & planning improvement projects
- Lead projects or be subject matter expert on topic
The Dream Candidate
- 3-5 Years of Experience in supply chain management, supply planning, production planning, contract manufacturing, or similar experience
- Strong communication & relationship management skills
- Strong experience with Excel/Google Sheets, building reports/models
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!