The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is a
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over
Our B2B team is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us achieve ambitious growth goals. As an SDR, you will identify new opportunities & build pipelines for Account Executives by managing inbound/outbound prospecting, discovery, qualification, & will be responsible for accurately tracking prospectinteractions & information in our CRM system. We're looking for self-motivated, high-energy, curious, resilient professionals with strong organizational & follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Your success in this position depends on excellent prospecting, phone, & email skills & the ability to quickly assess prospective opportunities through discovery & qualification, uncovering business needs through active listening & thoughtful questioning.This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market & be part of growing a business line from the ground up.Youll be fearlessly pitching Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT & Security,developing strategies & sales tactics to maximize your success,and will also collaborate with cross-functional peers in Sales, Customer Success, Product & Engineering. If this sounds like the type of role & environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
You will be based inNew York, NY
At Dashlane you will:
- Execute Dashlane's Sales Development process against a high volume of targeted accounts.
- Prospect into multiple accounts by executing call, email, & networking campaigns & document relevant activities.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key stakeholders & critical account information, maintaining detailed account profiles in our CRM platform.
- Thoughtfully manage the discovery process to uncover each prospect's set of business needs, use cases, technical requirements, & purchasing process.
- Schedule qualified meetings, calls/demos & engage with C-Level IT executives to generate new business opportunities.
- Maintain a sense of urgency & rapid response cadence in following up on all inbound inquiries & marketing leads.
- Create a positive impression on our prospects by providing them with a world-class experience through thoughtful, effective communication.
We're Also Looking For:
- 1+ years of sales experience (SaaS / tech sales preferred).
- Experience using CRM & marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.).
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding expectations (assigned quotas, etc.).
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills & an ability to effectively communicate & influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, & prioritization skills.
- Creative & entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction & operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong sense of accountability & responsibility- youre willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, & new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed & resourceful.
- High degree of perseverance & passion for our product & mission.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities & demonstrated discretion & ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot & solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Domain knowledge & experience with Identity & Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge & experience with cloud & on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint & network management.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin,social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.