At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live & get around our communities. We are looking for product managers who bring exceptional creative & analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. Product management at Lyft leads the integration of engineering, data science, & design to achieve the companys vision for reinventing transportation.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead our Marketplace team within the Express Drive team. Express Drive is a strategic business within Lyft with the mandate of providing drivers with low-cost access to a car while building the foundational capabilities for Lyfts autonomous future. We are redefining the vehicle access landscape as the rideshare industrys most extensive flexible vehicle offering in the US. We do this by managing our vehicle marketplace, building patent-pending pricing technologies, & developing predictive intelligence using vehicle telematics & connected car technologies.
The Product Manager in this role will define & drive our strategy to become the lowest-cost commercial rental provider by maximizing fleet utilization & optimizing pricing. You will be responsible for productionizing Fleet Forecasting, price setting, & automating our demand levers. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, highly cross-functional, & passionate Product Manager to innovate & execute across a rapidly growing, fast-paced company & industry from our San Francisco headquarters.
- Lead the development & growth of Express Drives business health, including innovating our pricing strategy, testing & scaling our demand levers, & building a best-in-class forecasting engine
- Develop a customer & business-focused product roadmap, build alignment, & influence cross-functional stakeholders across product & other partnering teams (Data Science, Finance, Revenue Operations, Engineering, Design, Growth Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Define & run a demand growth & lever optimization experimentation roadmap
- Manage all P&L line items related to your product area & develop features & cross-functional initiatives to ensure delivery on financial targets
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in building products.
- Excels in analytics to drive our marketplace strategy & lead the execution of improving Express Drives Fleet utilization through predictive analytics & machine learning
- Background or experience in mathematics, statistics, data science, or machine learning is preferred
- Established history of close collaboration with data & research science
- Enjoys working on deeply technical products & a passionate engineering team
- Confident in decision-making, providing concise, clear, direct communication
- Strong ability to work with full autonomy & little direct oversight
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.