The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is looking for a talented & dynamic Manager, Sales Development to join our expanding sales team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage & direct a team that has an impact on the growth of our business through top of the funnel activities that contribute to the lifeblood of our organizations revenue.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to help design, build, & scale a world-class Business Development Team for one of the worlds fastest growing & most disruptive companies. You will need to leverage your experience, skills, & creativity to help us continue our incredible growth. You will build & measure the success of a high-energy team of BDRs (Outbound) in collaboration with management, marketing & marketing team members to plan & execute our goals, strategy & tactics to grow the Yext brand.
A Day in the Life
- Recruit & interview top candidates to join the BDR organization
- On-call coaching with BDRs to better their prospecting, outreach, & discovery efforts
- Collaborate with Account Executive Leadership to optimize cross functional efforts
- Work closely with marketing to capitalize on warm engagement from demand generation & field marketing initiatives
- Progress BDRs through their sales career by helping them acquire skills necessary for their next play
- Lead group trainings & team meetings with new hires & current team
- Hold BDR team accountable to achieve & exceed their monthly targets
What Youll Do
- Motivate BDRs to exceed goals through coaching, incentives & development programs
- Maintain key performance metrics & dashboards to help the BDRs focus on maximizing performance
- Collaborate with marketing & Revenue leadership on best practices & initiatives to source new pipeline in greenfield accounts
- Nurture professional development of BDRs
- Identify, design, & implement new processes designed to optimize business performance at a high-growth company.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM & other sales applications.
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Ideal candidate will have a high desire to build a career in Sales Leadership
- 3+ years in the BDR / SDR function or relevant work experience
- Demonstration of leadership in a prior role
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills including high-level communications with internal & external contacts
- Exceptional ability to organize work & tasks; attention to detail & excellent follow-through
- Demonstrate a passion for learning new things & continuous improvement
- Leadership skills & the ability to inspire
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.