Agodas Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a2,000+ strong organization spread globally across 9 countries in 4 continents. As CEG continues to grow, we realize the need for stronger learning & development processes & practices, in order to gain operational efficiencies & deliver top-quality customer care.
We are currently seeking to hire a Knowledge Manager. This is a new position within CEG that we are in the process of defining & shaping. This role will be based in our Bangkok office. The main functionsof the position would be tooversee the migration to a new knowledge management platform andchampionCEG-wide knowledge sharingand best practices,so that the organizations know-how, information & experience is sharedand easily accessible to all CEG employees.
*** The opportunity is open to both local & international candidates. Full visa sponsorship & relocation assistance will be provided.***
< Duties & Job Responsibilities>
- Be an expert & be accountable for knowledge management & promoting the benefits of effectiveknowledge managementin CEG.
- Oversee the migration to a new knowledge management platform.
- Create processes related to the usage & maintenance of the knowledge management platform.
- Set standards for tagging, layout, accuracy,and metadata of the content.
- Manage training & upskilling of CEG staff to use & maintain the knowledge management platform.
- Through innovation & experimentationdetermine the correct strategyto share knowledge across the organization.
- Determine the appropriate SLAs for the KM team andensure that they are met.
- Use data generated by the KM team toinfluence decisions relating to training, tools & processes.
- Report on analytics related to adoption, usage & maintenance of the knowledge management platform.
- Promote a collaborative approach to knowledge management engaging stakeholders across CEG
Success in the role will initially be measured by on-time delivery of action items related to the above. In the long-term, success will be measured by efficiencies gained & quality provided by CEG employees as seen in increased KPI scores.
- Strong understanding of knowledge management approaches & their applicationin delivering KM strategy, SOP & process documentation.
- Experience managing projects end to end.
- Experience managing teams, setting SLAs & KPIsand ensuring thatsufficient people & resources are in place to meet them.
- Good understanding of knowledge infrastructure & relevant domain-specific technologysolutions, maintenanceand bestpractices.
- Have a data-driven & scientific approachto decision makingand problem solving.
- Copywriting,and proof-reading skillpaired with the abilityto rewrite knowledge content for the audience & channel intended.
- Ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employeesacross all functions & at all levels.
- Fluency in English a mustand additionallanguagessuch as Mandarin a plus
It is preferred, though not required, that the person in this role should possess a bachelor's or master's degree in education, computer science, information technology, etc.