ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for an Analytics Director to lead our Acquisition Analytics team to drive meaningful insights around our media efforts. Your team will consist of two primary areas: web analytics & media attribution/measurement.
The FOXBet Acquisition team is tasked with driving new app installs, registrations & real-money players through paid media channels. The team is responsible for the planning, execution & optimization of growth campaigns including brand/ATL campaigns as well as user-acquisition focused performance marketing/BTL campaigns.
If you have a passion for sports, are interesting in digital advertising technology, & enjoy working on multiple projects wed love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Lead a team to solve problems & create analytic tools & models to improve growth, efficiency, & profitability of FOX Bet brands to drive our media efforts
- Work with stakeholders & resources across the team to develop & roll-out solutions, identifying & closing technical & process gaps as necessary including but not limited to:
- Overseeing web/app analytics platform & implementation plan
- Evaluating & implementing an MTA model as well as an MMM model across paid channels
- Coordinating across Product, MarTech, & Ad Ops teams to ensure proper implementation of tracking & tags
- Develop & maintain roadmap of tools & models to ensure we continually improve our understanding of overall marketing performance
- Review & vet new technology tools & techniques for viability within the organization
- Implement processes to embed analysis best practices, historic data knowledge archiving, & general knowledge sharing
- Provide line management, coaching & professional development to your team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in a marketing analytics field preferred
- 3+ years managing & coaching analysts, data scientists and/or data engineers
- Experience with Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, & BigQuery a must
- Proficiency in SQL & Excel preferred
- Demonstrated experience using data visualization software to convey analysis in an easy to digest format
- Strong verbal & written communication skills - demonstrable track record of influencing up, down & across organizations
- Experience leading teams & working with colleagues in other countries & time zones
- Interest in Fantasy Sports and/or Sports Gaming preferred
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.