The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CTO organization, is looking for a proactive & collaborative self-starter to support the teams mission to establish a best in class Finance solution by rolling out of a new S/4 HANA environment as the centerpiece of a transformed IT environment. Specifically, we are looking for deep SAP Basis & System Administration expertise. This position will be integral in assuring stable SAP operations & providing the necessary SAP applications' infrastructure that will allow us to achieve our IT & business objectives. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization & will be instrumental in furthering the teams mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build & implement best practice SAP systems & processes. The Sr. Manager Finance IT System Administration is part of the Peloton Enterprise Systems Group with responsibilities covering SAP Basis Administration, SAP GRC, & Other SAP Applications Administration along with SAP Application Monitoring.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have the ability to analyze technical problems & develop both long-term sustainable solutions & also quick tactical solutions;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analysis & critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity;
- You value the different strengths of your team, & have the ability to motivate, develop, mentor & coach;
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions;
- You empower & inspire your colleagues & team to take action & embrace the mindset that, "Together we can; and
- You are curious & are not afraid to dig deep & look in places that others ignore.
- Technically analyzes & implements the highly complex features & integration of cloud based & major in-house application systems.
- Advises SAP Upgrades, Hana Database Tuning, Application Backups, Fail Over, & Application Troubleshooting. Interacts with system owners & sometimes acts as a technical project manager, & often as a technical work stream leader for a large project.
- Demonstrates proficiency with a critical combination of technical areas that require understanding of application, database, operating system, and/or development concepts.
- Support end-to-end solutioning: design, develop, test, & deploy SAP functionality & enhancements to meet business needs
- Support the design of SAP Security & Role design / development in accordance with best practices
- Collaborates with technical SAP project Leads on Global landscape design, defining project plan, solution roadmap
- Monitor the system & identify critical issues with the solution & proactively fix
- Ensure the solution meets the performance needs of the users & business
- Drive root-functional root cause analysis where issues are noted & be the enterprise systems champion for prioritization & remediation;
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams & business partners efforts to develop & test any cross functional solutions
- Understand & document system requirements; analyze existing and/or new information & applications; propose potential solutions; & execute selected technology solutions
- Facilitate consistent adoption of best practices, policies, & standards.
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Systems & finance peers as well as across the wider Peloton teams;
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
- Ability to lead projects with a cross functional team, external resource management, teamwork, commitment management.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise
- 7+ years' Experience in SAP Basis Administration
- 2+ years' Experience with SAP S/4 Hana
- 2+ years' Experience with SAP Fiori
- 7+ years' experience with Linux based Systems
- Strong background in Hana Database
- In-depth knowledge of Solution Manager including ChaRM & other SolMan tools
- Strong background in Secure Network Communication (SNC) & SSO
- Experience with cloud hosting & managed services providers
- Multiple full-lifecycle implementations
- Advanced degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Retail, eCommerce or manufacturing experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.