About the position:
We're seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist for all Commercial roles in our London office who has a background in supporting & recruiting for non-tech roles focused on the business side of DoubleVerify. You should have experience sourcing & recruiting for roles such in sales, account management & the like.
To join our exceptional talent team, you should be well-versed in proactively sourcing & maintaining your own recruiting pipeline. This is a full-cycle recruiting position & you'll be responsible for every inch of the hiring process, from partnering with hiring managers regarding hiring strategy, sourcing & screening candidates & working with hiring teams to evaluate & extend offers. You will also be asked to facilitate & lead meetings with recruiting & hiring teams to establish & maintain meaningful relationships with interviewers, senior leadership & key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from initial strategy meetings with hiring managers, to sourcing/screening,facilitating offers & closing candidates
- Proactively source candidates (active & passive) through referrals, networking, innovative research tactics & internal databases
- Streamline existing recruiting processes & maintain a high close rate
- Partner with hiring managers, interviewing teams, & senior leadership on hiring initiatives
- Oversee & manage a detail-oriented process, ensuring no conversation or open position slips through the cracks & provide "white-glove service" to all candidates
- Effectively communicate & negotiate all pieces of an offer package
- Establish & build trust with hiring teams & important stakeholders to maintain a great working relationship
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience managing a full-cycle recruitment process
- Experience working for a fast-paced, tech startup or similar experience & partnering with senior leadership & management teams on hiring initiatives
- Ability to proactively source top talent, gain candidate interest & pitch candidates on DoubleVerify's mission, values & goals
- Ability to negotiate compensation packages & close candidates
- Knowledge of Adtech industry a huge plus