WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar, a high-growth, data-driven e-Commerce & Omni-Channel startup focused on disrupting the Fast Fashion Jewelry Business, is located in the Flatiron District in NYC & was founded by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky in 2011. Our company's culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - our teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
A positive attitude along with an eagerness to learn, a holistic thinker with an aptitude for excel.
The Wholesale Operations Specialist is responsible for the daily task of order fulfillment & data collection. This includes 3PL & cross functional communication in addition to order tracking & troubleshooting.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Assist & oversee the technical day-to-day activities of Wholesale Operations.This includes ensuring the smooth flow of internal processes such as -- inventory control, pick-packing, troubleshooting, & distribution.
- Manage life cycle of purchase orders from fulfillment to delivery (i.e. EDI, booking, etc.)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Merchandising & Production counterparts to manage & monitor product flow & timely distribution of goods.
- Research & resolve returns, chargebacks & claims in timely manner by working with appropriate departments.
- Provide internal daily and/or weekly updates regarding order status.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Possess excellent organizational, prioritizing, & problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn & very detail oriented
- An anythings possible attitude
- Prior experience with Electronic Data Interchange providers (i.e. True Commerce, Tradestone)
- Be knowledgeable with intermediate functions in Microsoft Excel (formatting, pivot tables & formulas such as vlookup, if, sum, average, etc.)
- Be knowledgeable about wholesale vendor compliance (packing & routing)