Zuora is a SaaS company & the worlds foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuoras leading subscription management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing & packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, & disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world in every industry, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Toshiba, Xplornet & Zendesk. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Munich, Stockholm, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
Zuora Sales Engineers work in the field, hand in hand with Enterprise/Strategic Account Executives to close business. At Zuora, the company mission for a Sales Engineer is to achieve a technical win over all competition & demonstrate how Zuora will allow the worlds largest companies to grow & become successful in The Subscription Economy.
As a Sales Engineer, you will get the unique opportunity towork with Enterprise/Strategic customers as we continue to grow out our regional business
- Technical subject matter expert to consult prospects in their transition to The Subscription Economy
- Create end to end use case specific demonstrations mapped to prospects strategic objectives across industries
- Explain to C-Level audience how Zuoras platform will allow their business to succeed in The Subscription Economy
- Support sales & marketing at field events with product demonstrations & technical subject matter expertise
- Respond to technical elements of RFIs / RFPs
- Front line liaison to product management roadmap based on prospect needs
- Secure technical win by differentiating against competition & providing technical closure
- Collaborate with professional services solution architects in overall design & approach
- travel throughout sales territory
The ideal candidate wants to be the go to technical consultant for companies transitioning to The Subscription Economy. Must be self-motivated with desire to learn & become an expert on the entire quote to cash cycle for enterprise businesses across any sales channel in The Subscription Economy. The candidate is credible, persuasive, with excellent presentation skills, & the desire to drive discussions for both small & large groups within organizations.
- 5+ years relevant experience in technical enterprise/strategic sales
- Familiarity with SaaS & Cloud technology
- Understanding of subscription & recurring revenue business models
- Understanding of API development & various coding languages (php, ruby, java, etc.)
- Location: Munich based with travel to customer sites across DACH
B.S. in Engineering / Computer Science or a related technology field is strongly preferred