App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates with Mobile, SaaS, analytics background & we'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for an Account Executive, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses. We are looking for a highly motivated & flexible Account Executive to join our rapidly growing company.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our premium product to companies in the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel & retail industries. The role is based out of our New York office, but travel will be required.
How will you be doing this?
- Net new logo acquisition of top tiered Enterprise Customers.
- Develop & maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities together with your assigned Inside Sales Representative, & consistently maintain an accurate forecast.
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the app market.
- Update & create sales proposals & reports as required.
What will you bring to the team?
- Proven Enterprise Software sales background.
- Net new business (Hunter) experience.
- Master of Business Administration (Preferred).
- Dedicated experience in SaaS sales or selling data analytics tools.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- The technical aptitude to master our products.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills & the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills.
- Accurate forecasting & pipeline management skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor & enthusiasm.
- A thorough understanding of the app ecosystem is highly desired.
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail industries is a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office & Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee & other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental & vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up & moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to & from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic weve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy & healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours & Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, & reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industrys most trusted mobile data & analytics platform. App Annies mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences & achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market & is committed to delivering the industrys most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients & 1 million registered users across the globe & spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.