BDRS are high energy professionals that drive the demand for our market-leading identity governance cloud solutions. Ideal candidates should be eager to demonstrate their ability to be sales driven self-starters. Well provide tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership that will help advance your sales career at Okta.
Our culture is built on our vision, people & values; to enable any company to adopt any technology anywhere. While working towards that vision, our people embody our values of customer success, innovation, transparency, & integrity. Together, we are boundless.
Why work at Okta?
- We believe that work is a never-ending process of learning & iteration.
- We work on extremely complex problems.
- Your colleagues are here to help you learn & grow.
- We work on products that make millions of people's work lives better.
- We're funded by the industry's most respected investors.
- You'll have the opportunity to change technology forever.
- Qualify, follow up, educate, & develop a substantial volume of inbound leads to progress prospects further into Oktas sales process
- Generate sales-ready meetings & opportunities for Account Executives using Oktas qualification criteria
- Research accounts, identify key players & generate interest through cold discovery calls, & email campaigns
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand & uncover customer needs & business problems to effectively communicate how Okta can solve them
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, & pipeline generation
- Provide accurate lead distribution & thorough discovery to the assigned Account Executive
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue & growth objectives
- Use & maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Oktas standards; provide metrics on leads
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated, driven & self-starting individual
- A desire to grow & advance a career in sales
- The usual; Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Flexible time away
- Flex spending accounts (for commuters & healthcare expenses)
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday catered lunches
- Stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Onsite fitness classes & chair massages
- Pet Insurance
- Employee stock purchase plans
- + Much more
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.