Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Logistics Strategy Summer Intern will be responsible for designing & implementing solutions to enhance our current quality performance toolset & help make data-driven decisions as it relates to network allocation. We are looking for a self motivated & analytical person with a strong background working with Excel & SQL & a proven track record of streamlining manual processes.
The intern will be tasked with leveraging large datasets related to transit scans & customer-reported errors to improve integral KPI monitoring dashboards, streamline in-depth root-cause analysis, & produce actionable insights to inform high-level logistics strategy.
- Become familiar with our various supply chain datasets to improve how we visualize our Logistics performance data, measured by on-time-performance & customer-reported errors
- Develop & improve current SQL queries that power our Logistics KPI dashboards
- Be responsible for streamlining current error analysis process, using predictive modeling, to identify trends & provide recommendations to improve quality
- Support the Logistics Strategy team decision-making, through effectively analyzing & drawing conclusions from data & database tools
- Thrive in fast-paced environment with varying ad-hoc projects
- Data-driven you can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, & to consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented you possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- Agile you thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker you use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity & precision both written & verbal.
- Collaborative - you enjoy working cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, & able to work well with diverse opinions.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer.
- A Junior or Senior in the process of receiving a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer/Data Science, Business Administration, Supply Chain or another relevant area of study
- Experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work with multiple database systems & provide intelligence-driven conclusions
- Expert in Excel/VBA & SQL, while other statistical analysis software, including Alteryx, is a plus
- Experience visualizing data in Tableau
- Knowledge of Python is also a plus
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Robust project management skills
Duration: 10-week paid internship. You must be able to commit full-time (Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm), & have the right to work full-time in the US for the duration of the internship.
Start date: June 14, 2021
Application Deadline: March22, 2021
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.