Index Exchange is currently looking for a Senior Corporate Recruiter to join our growing Commercial Recruitment team. At Index Exchange, our Recruiters are talent consultants who bring recruitingexcellence & creative ideas to multi-faceted, large scale, competitive challenges. Recruiters are trusted with the strategic ownership for attracting & hiring outstanding innovators & leaders who will continue to raise the bar for what is possible, contributing to our Customers, & Index Exchange's success.
Recruiters are a critical partner to the business, continuously earning trust with leaders at all levels, & partnering effectively cross-functionally throughout the organization.
These opportunities require hands-on partnership with the business to lead effective candidate sourcing of passive talent including assessments and, when applicable, closing approaches including offer negotiations & understanding candidate motivators. In this role you wouldbe responsible for partnering closely with Business Clients & other HR & Recruiting Leaders to set & drive strategy, goals, process, & hiring metrics.
The strongest candidates for this opportunity will have experience hiring across both active & passive channels.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Develop sourcing models & plans to generate talent pipe; create & execute robust search strategies that will attract the best & brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers. Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen & interview.
- Manage all stages of the recruiting process, from candidate engagement to offer.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries & talent pools or profile types.
- Lead the briefing meetings & participate in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports & lead/participate in client update meetings on active searches.
- Proactively network & establish effective working relationships,continually seek new sourcing options, & develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
Heres what we want:
- You have 5+ years of experience in recruiting especially working on unique or hard to fill roles
- Advanced proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse (or another ATS), Google Docs, Microsoft Office, etc.
- You also know the New York scene & enjoy having a visible presence in the community
- You maintain impeccable organization & constantly reassess priorities while working on multiple roles at once
- The ability to pull data on your hiring activity, understand how to action that data to create a better process/pipeline & feel comfortable presenting that information to key people in the organization
- You enjoy offering mentorship & insights & can make the team around you better - we want someone to lead by example & experience
- Experience within the AdTech industry would be an asset
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub & headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, & Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package at NO out of pocket cost to employees each month, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday & views of the Empire State Building!
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.