Were looking for a strategic & analytical thinker to join our Growth Marketing team at Zola. Growth Marketing is a tentpole group within Zola whose responsibility is to drive platform growth by getting more couples to sign up with Zola & leverage everything we have to offer for their full wedding planning journeys. The ideal candidate would describe themselves as a problem solver & can think about the business holistically to help drive growth.
- Own & implement the growth strategy for a wide umbrella of both established & new acquisition channels for Zola (examples include Paid Search, Paid Social, out of home, Partnerships, Direct Mail, SEO & others)
- Spearhead growth & innovation within your channel mix through a combination of data analysis, creative strategy, audience testing & landing page optimization
- Drive the evolution of our measurement approach for higher funnel channels & messaging
- Serve as a marketing voice to the Product team & collaborate to identify opportunities in the experience/mobile app to unlock additional growth
- Partner with the brand & creative teams to brainstorm & test new marketing concepts that can drive step-change improvements in performance
- Manage & oversee agencies, freelancers, & other Zola partners who support campaign management & execution
- 4+ years of experience in a strategic, analytical role (not limited to marketing!)
- Customer-first problem solver who can distill clear & actionable insights from data & communicate them to various stakeholders
- Scrappy mentality who can toggle between providing high level strategy & rolling up sleeves to get stuff done
- Ability to build business relationships across functional teams
- Collaborative team player who can serve as a brand ambassador both inside & outside the company
- Passionate about working at Zola!
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville & Montreal. Were hiring in all three offices & open to a remote working arrangement for the right candidate. Come work with us!